Tuesday, November 11, 2014

October 29, 2014 - The plane ride from heaven...

Well the trip has been incredible so far and we haven't even landed in Phuket yet!  We flew to Frankfurt and hung in the airport.  We boarded Thai airways and seemed to cross a threshold into another world! The seats were the best we ever had and the service unmatched!  As I sat in my seat, I was asked if I would like to start with Dom Perignon!  Of course, having never had it, I said yes!  



The service continued and the food choices were excellent.  They had the biggest bathroom we had ever seen on a jet.  After we got settled they offered us jammies, which we both took.  The bed was really a bed with turn down service and all!



The TV screens were about 20 inches and sharp!  They had a view from the tail so we could see the takeoff and the sunrise.  So cool!  One of the most spectacular plane rides ever!





Enjoy!
Cheri & John

No comments:

Post a Comment